I could not imagine my business without this. In fact, I had this from year two in my business of 12 years. When my coach at the time spelled out the reasons our business and our sanity would not last without this, I took action and began learning how to put it in place and never looked back.
Workflow systems and programs.
This is the proven, must-have element in your business that strengthens your foundation, keeps momentum moving forward, and builds sustainable growth while supporting your well-being. Without this AND an assistant to manage it, not only will your business eventually implode, but so will you. 🙁
Whether you are looking for a workflow program for the first time, or you want to upgrade the one you have, I have a few to recommend.
- Dubsado. This business solution is gaining popularity where you set up your sales process workflow from proposal to client contact to e-sign to completion. It works as a comprehensive business management system with CRM, client servicing, contracts, forms, appointment scheduling, and more. https://www.dubsado.com/
- Zoho. This is a robust business management system containing a CRM suite, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing and more. https://www.zoho.com/
- HoneyBook – another client management site that offers work flow systems, invoicing, payment processing, project management, calendaring and more has fast become a popular tool for the wedding and event industries. However, many industries are using this creative platform. https://www.honeybook.com/
- Infusionsoft: Even more comprehensive and robust, this powerful solution offers CRM, marketing and sales automation, lead generation systems and campaign builders. If you plan to do consistent email marketing, list building, and relationship marketing, you may want to consider this. https://keap.com/infusionsoft
- Popular project management sites I have experience with for efficient communication between you and your core support team (even if it’s just one person) are: Trello, Basecamp, and Asana. There is Monday.com but I have not used it. Trello is easy and simple to keep tasks, projects and more organized, where Basecamp is even more efficient with the same purpose.
I am here for questions and feedback. Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.
As an entrepreneur just beginning or in business for several years, if you do not have a workflow system in place, I highly recommend you begin considering investing in one to set yourself up for success; even if you don’t think you need it. This one element cements your foundation for success.
Tweet: This is the proven, must-have element in your business that strengthens your foundation, keeps momentum moving forward, and builds sustainable growth while supporting your well-being. @marladiann #momentum #coaching #businessgrowth
Gratitude and appreciation.