Book Your Dream Tuscany
Luxury Day Tour!
In collaboration with my dear Italian friend, Luca Pelucchini, and his partner Massimo Calvani, based in beautiful Cortona, Italy, I am representing their popular private, luxury day wine & cheese tours and group transportation services in dreamy Tuscany, Italy.
In addition to their winery tours, they offer single or group private transportation in the Tuscany and Umbria regions.
There are many reasons to travel out of the country. It feeds your soul for one. It is a life elixir. And it blesses you with a new experience of yourself to bring back home to integrate into your life.
That is the beauty of transformational travel and why it’s part of my life and that of my clients! I aspire for it to be yours, too.
I love all things Italian! I’m an American girl with an Italian Soul.
Since 2017, I have traveled to Italy three times coming home with a whole new love for life and refreshed creativity! I met Luca in Cortona, Italy in 2018 and have been good friends since.
It is my wish for you that you give yourself the gift of travel either solo or with friends and family. Bellissimo!
Read below for a sample wine tour and delighted traveler testimonials.
Your first step of inquiry about our services and rates is to please fill out the form below and we will respond in a timely manner.
Details, deposits, booking policies, and more will accompany our reply.
See you in Tuscany!
Ciao. Grazie Mille.
A full day wine tour includes a pick up at your hotel or Airbnb by private car with a tour guide, three winery tours, tastings, and lunch in the following areas:
Sample Day Tour:
- 10:00 AM Departure from your hotel
- Arrival in Montepulciano at approximately 11:00 AM, visit to the first wine cellar, there will be an explanation of the local products with four or five glasses of tasting. followed by a light lunch.
- Arrival in Montepulciano at the top of the town in Piazza Grande where you can visit the beautiful square and the Sant’Agostino church from the 15th century.
- At the next wine cellar you can visit an underground winery and Etruscan tomb from the 3rd century before Christ. In the same winery you can taste three types of wine.
- Arrival in Montalcino while enjoying a beautiful drive of Val D’Orcia (Orcia Valley) with amazing Tuscany landscapes.
- We will then visit the Brunello winery where you can have the wine cellar tour with an explanation of the whole wine making process followed by wine tasting of five different types of the famous wines from this area.
- After all this, through a spectacular view of the vineyards we will return you to your hotel for the final destination.
Photo Credit: Kylie Flavell
Happy Travelers are saying..
May 2023 Tripadvisor – “Tuscan Wine Tour”
“We wanted a one day Tuscan wine tour to accommodate many age groups. Grandparents, parents, toddlers, and a baby. They produced a wonderful experience for everyone. Comfortable vans, experienced drivers, car seats for kids, waters, snacks, whatever helped us to enjoy the drive. We visited three family-owned wineries, all of which were spectacular in terms of wine quality, Tuscan views and amenities that appealed to all.
The first included a park next to the wine tasting room that completely engaged the children, allowing the adults to enjoy their wine. This is a company that knows how to customize the experience to their client’s taste and enjoyment. We highly recommend them for a Tuscan wine tour and suspect they are superb in all the services they offer. And we will definitely book them again on our future trips.”
Tripadvisor – Jul 2023 • “Great Travel with Tuscany Luxury Tours!”
Jun 2023 • Tripadvisor – “BEST driver service in ITALY!””
They each made everybody in our group feel comfortable and welcome, and they were always prompt with arrivals and departures. Even when it began to rain, they were quick to find a shortcut to get to us with umbrellas so that nobody got wet from our group. I wish we had them over here in the United States! I hope to go back to Italy one day and I will definitely utilize their services again. Hands-down, you have to use somebody like these two guys who are highly trustworthy and very safe drivers.
Thank you both, Gentlemen, for your professionalism and friendship!” – Kyle and Lauren
Jun 2023 • Tripadvisor – “First Class Drivers and Guides, the Very Best!”
The drivers know the area extremely well and are so friendly and accommodating, they are much more than drivers, they are helpful tour guides and very kind gentlemen. Massimo and Luca truly made our vacation a vacation and we explored so many places seamlessly and in a top notch way, I can’t recommend them enough! A true pleasure to know Massimo and Luca, many thanks to them for our wonderful time exploring Tuscany!”
Visit full website
Copyright © 2023 Marla Diann