Simplifying is the soothing balm to our harried lives. I saw these six simple, kind gestures on a Facebook post and felt a special nudge to share them for this week’s blog. They are a beautiful reminder how simple acts of kindness can produce a ripple effect on the world.
- Let go of judgment you have been holding on other people. Forgive. They, too, have challenges you don’t know about.
- Tip your server.
- Return your shopping cart.
- Pick up a piece of trash.
- Hold the door for the person behind you.
- Let someone into your lane with ease and grace.
Small acts can have a ripple effect. That’s how we can change the world.
Gratitude and abundance,