How I see it, there is a snapshot view of the creative entrepreneurial journey in four stages. It goes something like this:
- Hopeful: this is where it all begins. We are ignited to share our creativity and monetize it!
- Reality Strikes: We gain momentum but hit a wall with all the details of running the business.
- Go the path of least resistance: We realize this DIY mentality won’t get us far and we are much too burned out to keep going. We surrender and find a solution.
We come to realize – personal growth must happen before the business growth. This is the beginning of the 4th stage.
On May 18th you will have the opportunity to step into the 4th stage and surround yourself with support, inspiration and other driven creative entrepreneurs seeking solutions to their business challenges.
Registration is now open for Wed., May 18th workshop, “Advancing Creative Entrepreneurs to Higher Profits” in Long Beach, Ca from 5-10 pm.
In addition to delivering useful content you can implement immediately, I’m very grateful to be featuring my VIP panel of experts who will share their entrepreneurial stories! I am so proud of their courage and willingness to breakthrough their barriers and step up in their business. They will inspire you to take bigger leaps.
This is a roll-your-sleeves-up kind of workshop where you and I will have a room full of creatives to collectively discuss:
- Secrets to building your wealth mindset and using the tools to excel.
- How to move from fear and worry to trust and faith all in a matter of minutes.
- How to apply my 5 Essential Strategies to a Thriving Brand and Profitable Business.
- What you must do to spend more time in your creativity (highest pay-off activity) and less in all the heavy lifting and stifling details of running your business.
- How recalibrating your relationship with money will transform not only your revenues but your brand perception and positioning.
- Empowering money conversations (sales).
- How to set stronger boundaries in everything you do so you can feel more confident, understood and respected.
I only have 50 spots and close to 15 are spoken for as we open the doors to registration. First come first serve. Would love to share the evening with you. It’s going to be a game changer.
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosperity and abundance always,
Chief Inspiration Officer
Embrace Your Spotlight