Ask yourself this “Am I wired for wealth or doubt?”
One of my three basic principles I mentor is you must keep challenging and healing your relationship with money. And that means your habits and MINDSET.
The premise in which I mentor my awesome creative women entrepreneurs is this:
to help heal and transform women’s relationship with money as a catalyst for change in their life and business. It is my contribution to the greater good for women’s global leadership, my purpose-driven business platform.
By mentoring women how to build or rebuild their
- stronger boundaries
- higher self-worth and
- clarity of their power all through redefining their relationship with money…
I see a ripple effect spanning the globe. I create global change every day in my own way when I’m on the front lines and in the trenches with my beautifully talented wedding planners, event designers, photographers, floral designers, caterers, DJs.
Behind the scenes I detach them from their long held adopted negative beliefs, habits and behaviors around money then they emerge on the other side as
- Empowered women business owners
- Who make healthy decisions for their dignity.
Result? They are more fulfilled personally and rewarded financially than ever before.
As you evolve and mature more with money by getting more accustomed to larger numbers in your bank account and in the rates you charge, we are automatically move into upgrading our money mindset.
I find I need a money mindset boost when I feel antsy or the energy around my business feels stale. It signals to me I need to upgrade – innovate – infuse new money energy into my business. By doing so we move to a new level of confidence, vision and affluence.
How do you know you need a money mindset shift and boost? Share below in the comment box.
Healthy Money Relationship Tips
- Nurture it by knowing what is coming and going in your business
- Respect it by setting stronger boundaries in money conversations
- Speak in gratitude about it
- Bless it daily
- Take care of it by staying in relationship with your numbers
- Behave courageously by asking for what you are worth rather than what you think you can get
My Money Story
Ladies, I didn’t even know I had a choice to be any different with my money relationship — until I learned the truth from my mentors and chose to become a beacon of light for other creative women business owners.
After healing my relationship with money (shame, guilt, and self-worth) several years ago – I found my powerful mission.
That mission is to empower hundreds of creative women how to earn their worth and live their dignity.
I have 7 money mindset books I highly recommend.
Which one will you jump into to raise your game? And share with me what has been on your thoughts lately about money that could use an upgrade.
- Wired for Wealth by Brad Klontz
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game Of Wealth by T Harv Eker
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living by Jen Sincero
- Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Wealthy Spirit by Chellie Campbell
- Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth
Intrigued about your relationship with money?
One of my year round options for coaching are private one-on-one VIP Strategy Days. We plan and strategize your next level of success, revenues, and focus for higher conversion and impact. I offer these VIP Days to those who don’t require a lengthy mentoring program but want fast, quick solutions and results.
No time better than now to design a clear plan for profits while influencing your vision and inspiration to the greater good!
Please reach out to my team to schedule a 30 min exploratory call to see if this is a fit for you. email@example.com. I have 3 slots between now and Jan 30, 2017.
Stand for your worth and dignity,