Christmas week! Given all the challenges, I do hope you have a peaceful, loving holiday.
Let’s chat about something positive, fun, and uplifting, ok?
Are you a fan of Amazon’s award-winning show The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel?
Isn’t it the most entertaining show? Brilliant writing, acting, and directing. Apparently, production for season four was delayed due to the pandemic, so instead of its December release, it will be out in Spring 2021.
Why do I bring it up?
Mrs. Maisel is the epitome of a thought leader brand. As an entrepreneur today, we must change up strategies in how we show up online to rise above the abundant saturation.
Here are numbers and stats to prove using a strategy online to rise above the density is paramount:
- There are currently 4,208,571, 287 internet users. (Internet World Stats)
- Asia has the highest percentage of internet users (49%), followed by Europe (16.8%), Africa (11%), and North America (8.2%).
- The total number of websites on the internet is 1.95 billion. (Internet Live Stats)
- Google averages 40,000 searches every second, which equates to 1.2 trillion searches worldwide per year.
- Chrome is the most widely used browser (61.72%), followed by Safari (15.23%), Firefox (4.66%), Opera (3.15%), and Internet Explorer (2.81%). (StatCounter)
- 3.2 billion internet users are also social media users. (Top 10 Website Hosting)
- Google remains the most popular search engine.
- WordPress raked in a whopping 15.5 billion pageviews in 2018 alone.
- 33% of the world uses WordPress to power their websites. (WordPress.org)
- The fastest growing segment of the internet is mobile social media users.
(Resource: Nov 2020, https://wpforms.com/the-ultimate-list-of-online-business-statistics/)
As a creative entrepreneur, I aspire for you to begin considering yourself as a thought leader in your industry. That branding strategy is different from general personal branding. It helps you rise above the congestion online.
In a blog article I wrote last year that is worth repeating, I explain the four qualities Mrs. Maisel has that defines her as an ideal thought leader brand to drive the point home.
See if you are suited for this or perhaps aspire to be like that! This was one of my favorite blog articles I wrote last year. It’s a fascinating branding strategy. Give it whirl!
Click here for Mrs. Maisel’s (4) Thought Leader Qualities.
Let’s have an initial conversation to explore how to turn you into a thought leader brand. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule our chat.
I wish you a safe, loving, enjoyable holiday with your family. I’m grateful for sharing this journey with you!